Position: Project Manager
Location: Alcester, UK
Are you the type of person who likes a challenge, thrives under pressure and can confidently overcome obstacles standing between you and your goals? Then this could be the role for you!
Here at Severn Lamb, we are looking for a new Project Manager to join our Projects Department. The primary responsibility of the role will be to oversee the design and build of transport systems for the leisure and amusement industry.
Role & Responsibility:
- Needs to have real world engineering in their DNA – needs to be passionate about engineering and have demonstrable practical personal experience - with evidence – e.g. restoring cars / tractors / motorbikes
- Read and understand an engineering drawing
- Operate dynamically with initiative within a small team
- Ability to develop, understand, maintain and update project planning documents
- Understand and be familiar with taking a concept from design through to manufacture of whole vehicles
- Prepare documentation, manuals, test plans, specifications, RFQs
- High degree of computer literacy and fluency
- Prepared and able to travel domestically and internationally
- Formal mechanical/electrical engineering qualification preferred but not essential
Contact us for more info: email@example.com
Back to Vacancies