SL Land Train Re-Sale 2021
Posted 2nd November 2021
This listing for a classic styled road train is on behalf of a long-standing client of ours. The road train in question has proved invaluable to the client and has performed flawlessly for them throughout its service to date!
Due to a recent change in circumstance, the time has come for this unit to move on to a new home! With that, the vehicle is now available for purchase and will continue its service at another attraction.
A true work horse, this early 2000’s edition of the SL Land train, continues to be supported by Severn Lamb and is an ideal people mover for any attraction not looking to invest in the latest model but still seeking the reliability and functionality that our road trains have to offer.
1 x Locomotive Specifications
- Land Rover 5-cylinder diesel engine (2.5 TD5)
- Mileage is 16,705
- Land Rover Chassis
- Power Steering
- Power brakes
- Manual Gear Box (5 speeds)
- Permanent traction and 4x4 Disc brakes on all 4 wheels
- Brass traditional Bell
- Radio / CD player / & microphone Seat for guide
- Special slow vehicle warning beacon
3 x Carriage Specification
- Treated Chassis
- Aluminium structure and doors
- Removable sliding windows
- Seating capacity per carriage 20, total train capacity 60
- Aluminium nonslip floors
- Seating back-to-back on padded benches
- Emergency stops call buttons
- Interior speakers
- Spare wheel for carriage
- Special vehicle beacon
This unit is for sale for £50,000 GBP or nearest offer EXW UK, please contact us for more information!