Position: Fitter Fabricator
Location: Alcester, UK
Are you an experienced fitter/fabricator that is looking to take their skills and experience to the next level?
Here at Severn Lamb we are looking for a new Fabricator/Fitter to join our highly-skilled Production Engineering Team. Your primary task will be to prepare, fabricate and install structural/mechanical pieces for our passenger transport systems in the leisure and amusements industry.
Role & Responsibility:
- Needs to have real world engineering in their DNA – needs to be passionate about engineering and have demonstrable practical personal experience - with evidence – e.g. restoring cars / tractors / motorbikes Coded MIG/TIG welder, with experience working with Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium.
- Operate dynamically with initiative within a small team
- Sheet metal fabrication experience
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- NVQ Level 3 or time-served mechanical technician
- Electrical installation knowledge and experience preferred but not essential
- Pneumatics and hydraulics installation knowledge and experience preferred but not essential
- Prepared and able to travel domestically and internationally
Contact us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Vacancies