In six weeks’ time, Severn Lamb will be exhibiting at the IAAPA Attractions Expo 2014 in Orlando, USA.
Held at the Orange County Convention Center between the 18th and 21st of November, this is the world’s premier event for the leisure and resort industry. You may find us on booth number 4854.
Severn Lamb would like to offer you the opportunity to visit our booth at the show to discuss any current or future projects that you may have. In attendance will be Managing Director Patrick Severn Lamb and Sales & Marketing Executive Gary Hardy. We are delighted to also have our engineering partner in the US, Rail Mechanical Services Inc. along with Salamander (amphibious vehicles) accompanying us at this very exciting show.
We are proud to be exhibiting some exciting products this year including:
- Adventure Truck
- Capacity between 35 to 70 passengers
- Perfect for safaris and bespoke rides
- Gritty and robust vehicle for an excellent guest experience
- Capacity between 35 to 140 passengers
- Ideal for steep gradients such as hilly or mountainous areas
- Available in a range of styles and configurations
- Period Replicas
- Single & double deck buses, vending cars and street cars
- Realistically designed and crafted
- Capacities between 2 to 50 passengers
- Rail Trains
- Capacities between 16 to 320 passengers
- Wide selection of sizes, models, looks and styles
- Authentic touches such as steam and sound effect along with wood effect double skinned coach roofs for unbeatable realism
We are currently reserving meeting slots for those who wish to discuss their project in depth with us. Slots are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. We also have a limited number of free passes into the exhibition that we can offer to those booking meeting slots with us.
In the meantime, if you have any immediate requirements please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you next month at IAAPA 2014!